Last updated: August 8th, 2015
- Who is Freestuff.eu?
All Groove Limited deals with so-called opt-in marketing. By participating in activities via FreeStuff.eu you can win prizes. The rules for participation and prize draw can be found in our conditions of prize policy.
- What personal data do we collect?
- Information provided by you through the Website
When you participate in activities on the Website, you are asked to provide information about yourself. This includes your name, address, date of birth, gender, e-mail address and telephone number. We may also ask further questions regarding your marital status, education and for example about the price you want to receive, your interests, preferences and the receipt of products or information. Allgroove Limited and our Sponsors can also use your telephone number to send you a text message. These messages are for the verification of an order made.
- Information provided by you via surveys
Besides issuing competitions through FreeStuff.eu, AllGroove Limited or a client of AllGroove Limited can contact you through telephone, email or Internet for a survey. When you participate in such a survey, AllGroove Limited or the client which sends the survey shall process the personal data you provided in the survey. In such surveys you are asked to provide personal data such as your name, email address, address, postal code, telephone numbers, date of birth, gender, salary, education, and marital status, occupation, hobbies, interests, and (online) surfing habits.
- Information provided by you to third parties
AllGroove Limited can obtain information about you through third parties or 'list rental'. AllGroove Limited acquires for example the following personal data through third parties: name, email address, address, postal code, telephone numbers, date of birth, gender, salary, education and marital status, occupation, the industry sector in which you workin addition to information about your hobbies, interests and online habits. AllGroove Limited ensures that you have agreed that your data can be transferred to third parties such AllGroove Limited. If you do not want your data to be further processed by AllGroove Limited, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information collected through cookies and third party pixels
Allgroove Limited uses the following cookies:
1. Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website, use a shopping cart or make use of other services.
2. Analytical/performance cookies. They allow Allgroove Limited to recognizes and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps Allgroove Limited to improve the way the Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
3. Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the Website. This enables Allgroove Limited to personalize content for you and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
4. Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. Allgroove Limited will use this information to make the Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. Allgroove Limited may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
5. "Here you will find a list of suppliers who are authorized to place and read cookies on our properties (including websites and emails), as well as information on how to opt-out through their privacy policies."
Category: Personalized advertising & email marketing
The purpose of Criteo's service is to find visitors of our advertising clients'
properties and send them personalized emails or serve them personalized ads. Criteo
experience. To learn more or opt out of Criteo Display click here
If you contact Allgroove Limited, Allgroove Limited can keep a record of that correspondence. Allgroove Limited can also collect details of your visit to the Website, including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data including information about your computer, your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- For what purposes do we use your personal data?
AllGroove Limited uses the data you provide or which is otherwise obtained for the following purposes:
- Awarding prizes and communication with winners about their prizes, including carrying out promotional activities regarding winners and their prizes;
- Making offers on behalf of Allgroove Limited or on behalf of its clients and partners. Click on the following link for an overview of clients and partners with whom Allgroove Limited works: http://freestuff.eu/sponsors.php Allgroove Limited can contact you on behalf of Allgroove limited or on behalf of clients and partners via e-mail, telephone or regular mail.
- Providing your data to clients and partners so that they can approach you with targeted surveys, offers and information. Clients and partners of Allgroove Limited who received your information can contact you via e-mail, telephone and regular mail;
- Creating interest profiles for marketing purposes. Allgroove Limited composes an interest profile based on your personal data. For this purpose a combination is made of data you have provided through surveys and any information obtained from third parties or data from public sources.
- Who does AllGroove Limited provide with your data?
- Once you have given permission for the provision of your data to clients and partners of Allgroove Limited, Allgroove Limited sends your personal data to the concerned clients and partners. Click on the following link for an overview of clients and partners with whom Allgroove Limited works.
- Allgroove Limited may hire other companies to manage its website or to provide you with products and services.These service providers (such as website and database hosting companies, directory providers, analytics companies, distribution companies, fulfillment companies and other similar service providers) may therefore have access to your information, but only to the extent necessary for the services provided to Allgroove Limited.
- Also, AllGroove Limited can give third parties access to your personal data where it is legally entitled to do so or where it is obliged to do so in order to comply with the law, (such as in response to a Court order) or for conducting legal proceedings.
- Furthermore, AllGroove Limited can use or disclose your personal data if we believe that it is necessary to share that information in order to investigate, to prevent, or to be able to take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, and situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of individuals.
- Finally, Allgroove Limited can transfer your personal data in the event of an acquisition, merger, sale or other change in its operational status and Allgroove Limited can disclose your personal data to any member of its group, which means its subsidiaries, its ultimate holding company and such holding company"s subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- How do we deal with personal data of minors?
AllGroove Limited does not knowingly collect data from persons under the age of eighteen. As soon as it becomes known to AllGroove Limited that personal data of a person under the age of eighteen are included in its database, it will remove this data.
- How do we protect your data?
When you provide personal data via the website, or when third parties provide personal data to AllGroove Limited, AllGroove Limited ensures the adequate security of your personal data. All data is stored in databases protected by among other things firewalls, to protect data from loss, abuse or accidental changes. We will review and update these measures as new technology becomes available.
- What is the relationship between AllGroove Limited and third party websites?
The website of AllGroove Limited and e-mail messages sent by AllGroove Limited contain links to other websites. AllGroove Limited accepts no responsibility for the content of these websites.
- How can I unsubscribe from AllGroove Limited and its partners and clients?
- Unsubscribe from AllGroove Limited
You have the right to ask AllGroove Limited not to process your personal data. If you no longer wish to be contacted by e-mail by Allgroove Limited, please fill out the unsubscribe form here. Also for e-mails sent by AllGroove Limited on behalf of its partners, you can unsubscribe through by filling out the unsubscribe form here.
- Unsubscribe from clients and partners of AllGroove Limited
Once you have agreed to provide your data to clients and partners of AllGroove Limited, these third parties can approach you with offers and information. To Opt out of receiving offers and information from these third parties, you should submit a direct request to the concerned third party.
- How can I access my information?
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet Allgroove Limited's costs in providing you with details of the information Allgroove Limited holds about you.
- How Can I Get Contact?
If you want to change your personal data or have other questions about how AllGroove Limited processes your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com